The Capital Adult Education Regional Consortium (CAERC) is comprised of 14 members and 24 partners from throughout the Los Rios Community College District geographical boundary. Members include large and small school districts, county offices of education, and representatives from all four of the Los Rios colleges. CAERC partners include other adult education stakeholders from throughout the region.
CAERC's Regional Priorities:
- Build and Expand Adult Education Offerings
- Develop Alignment and Pathways
- Increase Student Support Services
- Enhance Data and Accountability Systems
- Capital Adult Education Regional Consortia (CAERC)
Lake Tahoe Community College's ADVANCE program is a collaborative network of local organizations, government offices, and employers working together to support adults in meeting career, education, and other personal goals.
- Improving Current Employment
- Completion of a High School Credential
- Entering College or Career Training
- Connecting Job Seekers to High-Demand Local Industry
- Lake Tahoe Adult Education Consortium (LTAEC) ADVANCE